What does it mean to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce?
Mission Statement: To provide leadership, support and opportunities encouraging our business community to develop, grow and prosper.
Vision Statement: The Sault Area Chamber of Commerce strives to be the premier business membership organization that builds, enhances and provides resources through strong business support.
Sault Area Chamber of Commerce-Member Benefits
- Community Visibility
- Training and Educational Development
- Networking Opportunities
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Business Advocacy
- Business Referrals
- Listing on Chamber Website and Chamber Membership Directory
- Brochure and Business Card Distribution
- Free Use of Chamber Office Space
- Ability to submit articles-information to Chamber E-Newsletter
- Post Job Openings and Equipment sales on Website
- Constant Contact marketing Discount
- Chamber Bucks Participation
- Insurance Advantages
- Ambassador Program
- Business After 5
- Leadership Program
- Business Data Trends
- Listing on Chamber Web Site – Promoting your business by including your business address, web site, telephone number, email, description, social website links, pictures and more!
- Listing in Chamber’s Membership Directory – Distributed throughout Chippewa County to Chamber Members and county residents, and individuals who want to visit or relocated to Sault Ste. Marie.
- Community Calendar Promotion – the Chamber works to help promote Chamber Member events by publishing a community calendar, both on-line and print version. Weekly emails to our contact list help promote these events.
- Visibility – A lobby area in the chamber for marketing materials, a listing in the chamber’s annual membership directory, newsletter, and in the business directory section of the web site.
- Banner Advertising Package – Banner ads like the one at the top and top right of this page are available to Chamber Members who would like to promote their web page and business.
- Up to 25% off Constant Contact – Click here!
- Business After Five – This advantageous networking program held monthly at different Chamber businesses provides members the opportunity to develop leads, discuss business, and get to know each other better.
- Young Professionals – Ages 21 – 40 with a focus on social/recreational opportunities, personal and professional development, and community engagement.
Legislative Advocacy – Chamber works to support positive legislation that affects business.
Ambassadors – This highly visible Red Coats group welcomes new Chamber Members with Ribbon Cuttings while also attending networking events to foster goodwill and encourage more member participation.
- Return on your investment – Though chamber benefits, programs and events you will realize exponential return for your membership dollars.
- It affects your bottom line – The chamber promotes an environment that can maximize your business potential and profitability.
- It affects your future – At the chamber, we don’t just talk about the future… we shape it through our involvement with the community organizations and our legislative activity. We believe you want to help shape the Sault’s future too.
Click here to view our Chamber Member Benefits in an easy to print format.